Have you ever reacted to a video on Facebook, clicked a search in Google, or double-tapped on an image on Instagram only to realize way later that it was an advert? Or maybe to this day, you never even realized that it was an ad.
The online advertising landscape is changing into a multibillion-dollar business. Have you ever wondered how Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter makes all its money? Well there you have it, none of their money comes from people befriending each other and licking each other’s posts; advertising is their main source of income and I’m talking money worth Billions.
More than ever, ads today are contextual, relevant, targeted, and helpful in ways they never could before. This aspect of tailoring ads to people’s interests is what most social network platforms are particularly smitten by; they try to maximize their profits from these prospects.
Centralized social networks vs decentralized social network
Centralized social networks
They are owned and controlled by either an individual or a small group of people. Some of the social networks that most people are familiar with such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Snapchat have Billions of users. Also, they are valued at Billions and considered as the blueprint on building a website.
The online ad business has grown tremendously over the last couple of years as big-name advertisers focus mainly on millions of young, affluent consumers who are spending more time on their online gadgets than in front TV and movie screens.
While the above online platforms have served us faithfully for years, there are a few glitches here and there. First, users don’t have much of a say because these companies make all the major decisions for them. Secondly, these companies make billions of money from their users but these users get no profit at all.
That is where decentralized social network platforms come in.
The decentralized social network platform
Essentially they are owned by the users, they make all the major decisions and enjoy the profits as well. If we are being honest, the world of online ads is in dire need of something like this which benefits more people rather than taking from users with very little and giving to owners who already have much.
About Hoobi and what makes it outstanding
Hoobi is the world’s very first Blockchain-based decentralized social network platform. It provides a social network solution that connects all investors with absolute ease and safety with an effective team and interface. 24/7 customer-friendly support and lowest transaction fees imaginable.
Another outstanding feature is that Hoobi is built by highly a specialized team with experience working in banking systems and building systems for finance, social solutions, and e-commerce as well as creating payment and development systems software. The team is under the leadership of Mr. Anthony Krist who has built quite a name for himself as a computer expert.
Being a decentralized platform means that the Hoobi social network uses its big network to bring more money to users that hold shares. That way, the users enjoy the profits that the social network makes. The company takes about 15% to develop the site while the remaining 85% goes to the users. This makes the company mutually beneficial to both the creators and the users. On top of that, they give amazing bonuses to their users.
The early investors are joining as co-founders, how cool is that?
How to become part of Hoobi Global
Three packages are being offered and you can anyone of them according to your needs. As at now, anyone joining becomes a co-founder
- The first one is the basic package for which you invest $100 and make up to 1000 Hoobi stock
- The second package is called Gold and for this one, you pay $200 and make up to 2000 Hoobi stock
- The last package is called Diamond and for this one, you pay $400 for 4000 Hoobi stock
Hoobi is the next big thing no argument there. They plan to do more, for instance, they want to expand their market, have their shopping center, release new games, and start issuing VISA and MASTER cards among other things. They have the users’ interests at heart and this is something to be excited about.