If you’re a programmer now, or you want to be one, you’ve probably heard about Java. There are countless programming dialects to look over, each with its own advantages and downsides. At the same time, a multitude of new programming dialects, for example, Google Go, Apple’s Swift, and Rust are slowly becoming more prominent. A few of these expect to replace existing dialects, while others target new and rising platforms. Did you know that 125 million TV devices run on Java? Let’s check some more of them:
- 97% of enterprise desktops run Java.
- There are 89% of computers in the US that run Java.
- Approximately 9 million Java developers are omnipresent.
- 3 billion mobile phones run Java.
- There are 5 billion Java cards which are in use.
Subsequently, we’re often asked why learning Java is so critical nowadays? Explore some of the reasons which show the importance of Java and why it is mostly used.
1. Java is famous: Java keeps being a standout amongst the most prevalent programming dialects on the planet. There’s an infinite number of approaches to utilize Java. As indicated by the TIOBE Index for February 2016 and the IEEE Spectrum positioning, Java holds the title as the most well-known programming dialect.
2. Pay matters: Recent reports affirm that Java programmers are among the most generously compensated developers in the business. A study by Quartz, a worldwide digital business news publication, asserts that it’s lucrative to have Java abilities on your resume.
3. Java is everywhere: Java is estimated to be running on over 3 billion devices worldwide. Java lets you create programs that work almost anywhere, including smartphones, servers, ATMs, point of sale (POS) terminals, Blu-ray players, televisions, set-top boxes, and so on.
4. Java is used in real-world applications: You may be wondering where Java is used. Here are a few examples: Java is used in many of the world’s most prominent websites, including eBay.com, Linkedin.com, Amazon.com, and many more.
5. The Java community is passionate: With estimates as high as 9 million Java developers worldwide, Java has a vibrant and active community that works together to foster and grow this powerful programming language. There are various approaches to get involved through your profession.
Throughout the years, industry certifications have helped programmers enhance their abilities to stand out among the crowd. Like other technology merchants, Oracle offers certification for a standout amongst its most symbolic products, the Java programming language. Oracle Certified Professional (OCP Java) Java Programmer II 1Z0-809 certification builds upon fundamental OCA skills and demonstrates a high level of knowledge and skills. It manages further developed concepts like structure designs, generics, File I/O (NIO.2), JDBC, threads and concurrency. While you can get the OCA even having practically no past experience working with Java, getting the OCP should be supported up by hands-on experience. As we now know the importance of OCP Java, let’s discuss some of the benefits for acquiring Oracle OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II 1Z0-809 certification.
1. Improve and Update Your Knowledge of the Java Language: This is undoubtedly the most important benefit you get and so it should serve as your biggest motivation through the studying process. It is self-explanatory that once you start studying, you soon get to realize that the time you spend on it is by no means wasted, but instead very worthwhile. The exam covers all aspects of the language, even those that you usually avoid and use seldom.
2. Job Opportunities: Let’s be clear: a Java certification by itself is not going to get you a new or better job, but it can help. Contracting Managers and HR recruiters constantly scan for candidates with a Java certification since they realize this qualification gives you above average information of the Java dialect. This gives you an upper hand that encourages you to stand out amongst the group.
3. Advancements: What about interior promotion or advancement? Does getting a Java certification to enable you to progress? All things considered, this is, obviously, company dependent. Nonetheless, by choosing to get a Java certification and telling your organization that you’re doing it, you will demonstrate to them that you care about your abilities and accordingly care about your work, and that is in every case great.
4. Recognition: The Oracle Java certification has been traditionally considered over the years as one of the most recognized certifications in the IT world, so it feels good to earn a credential like this. It’s not just about having another profoundly important bullet points to add to your resume and your LinkedIn profile, it’s also about getting your knowledge approved.
You have advanced programming skills in Java, now take full advantage of new features in Java SE 8, the most significantly updated version of Java yet. Significantly reduce development time and develop higher adaptability in your programming. Java SE 8 fundamentally changes the manner in which Java developers compose code. Acquiring an OCP Java SE 8 1Z0-809 certification gives you the opportunity to benefit from the new features within Java SE 8. The Oracle OCP Java 1Z0-809 certification is an intermediate-level certification specifically designed to certify foundational skills required for database administration. The OCP Java 1Z0-809 certification exam covers practical programming; essentials of object-oriented programming; use of learning in database work, and considerably more. Achieving the 1Z0-809 credential lets you develop highly demanded Java programming abilities that help you in a competitive employment market. Get yourself enrolled with uCertify’s OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II course which covers all the objectives of the 1Z0-809 exam and builds an understanding of topics such as functional programming; basics of object-oriented programming; application of knowledge in database work; and much more.